Our Tower Maintenance and Construction Services
- Certified Fiber Optic Installers
- Outside Plant Telecommunications
- In-building Wireless including Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Small Cell
- Wireless Internet
- Radar/Radome/Weather Cameras
- Cow/Colt/Tow Deployments (Special Events)
- Met Tower Equipment Installation
- Self-support lattice towers
- Guyed towers up to 800'
- Rooftop locates (Specialty)
- Tenant Improvement
- Stealth Sites (Specialty)
- Water tower and grain elevator (Specialty)
Service and Maintenance
Murphy Tower Service is staffed with experienced professionals that specialize in the maintenance of both old and new technologies. We service elevated macro sites, in-building networks (DAS) or small cell systems.
New technology maintenance services include but are not limited to fiber, raycap, RRUs/RRHs, antennas, fiber connectors/jumpers, TMAs and MHAs, power to top of tower and LED lighting systems.
But if your system is old school, Murphy Tower Service has been repairing and maintaining older technology for over 20 years. These maintenance services include, but are not limited to, coax transmission lines/connectors/jumpers, antennas and TMAs and MHAs.
Our test equipment includes TBerd 5800, Anritsu Sitemaster, Kaelus PIM equipment for 700, 1900 and 2300 and Kathrein Antenna Line Configurer.